You may also be interested in
ENCON’s Land Surveyors professional liability insurance protects land surveyors against claims and allegations of professional negligence.
ENCON offers the following options for land surveyors in private practice:
- Professional Surveyors Canada has established a program with ENCON for its membership. The Professional Surveyors Canada policy for Land Surveyors is only offered through this program and is not available to non-members. To understand the distinct benefits of this program, please contact Professional Surveyors Canada, Arthur J. Gallagher Canada Limited or ENCON.
- All other land surveyors in private practice may apply for coverage through a licensed Canadian broker of their choice.
- Policy Form – Claims-made and reported
- Policy Period – Annual and multi-year policies
- Capacity – Limits range from $250,000 to $5,000,000 with deductibles starting at the minimum requirements set by provincial legislation
- Territory – Coverage is provided on a worldwide basis
- Claims investigation and defence coverage – no deductible is applied for the investigation and defence of claims
- Joint ventures with other design professionals
- A completed ENCON Land Surveyors application form