You may also be interested in
Individual Architects & Engineers
ENCON’s professional liability insurance protects employed architects or engineers of non-consulting architectural or engineering firms against claims and allegations of professional negligence.
Coverage is available for architects and engineers who are salaried employees of non-consulting architectural or engineering firms.
- Policy Form – Claims-made and reported
- Policy Period – Annual policies
- Capacity – Limits of $500,000 or $1,000,000
- Territory – Services rendered and claims made in Canada and the United States
- If two or more applicants work for the same firm, they may all be covered under one policy which identifies the names of all insured salaried employees
- Provides additional coverage where the insured individuals earn a nominal fee from moonlighting activities outside, and endorsed by, their full-time employment
- A completed ENCON Individual Architects and Engineers application form